The Decalogue of the dog told by a dog
Le ten rules to live in serenity told by your dog... for each point we have created a "sticker" ... listen to what your dog tells you.
1. My life ranges from 10 to 15 years. Any separation or abandonment will be a trauma for me. Remember this BEFORE taking me with you.
2. Give me the time to understand and understand what you want from me.
3. Give me your trust. It is essential for me so that I can live well.
4. Don't be angry with me for a long time, and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I only have YOU.
5. talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand all the words, I still recognize your voice.
6. Remember, however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Please do not beat me. I can't hit, but in reaction I can bite and hurt, and I don't want to.
8. Before you scold me for not listening, or being stubborn, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me.
9. Take care of me when I get old. You too will grow old one day.
10. Stay with me in the most difficult times. NEVER say, "I can't watch it, I better not be there when the time comes." Remember that anything is easier for me if YOU are with me.