5 days and 4 nights traveling aboard the Bernina Express with your dog, the fairy tale red train on rails, and discover the magical countryside of Valtellina.
Depart from Tirano and admire it beautiful landscape, as you cross the Alps come on vineyards of Valtellina ai glaciers of the Bernina Pass, together with your four-legged friend. You can choose what to visit every day moving with the red train included in a way totally independent or if you need it, there is an optional guide service that you can add when booking.
Enjoy the panoramic view from large train windows, through which passengers have continued to look out for over 100 years. Sit back and relax on this fairytale journey while the beautiful alpine landscape flows before your eyes.
With the regional train, you have maximum freedom throughout the day being able to get off at your favorite stops.
In the company of your furry dog, we recommend the Cavaglia stop, Bernina Hospice e Pontresina, perfect for wonderful walks in the superb panorama of the Swiss Alps.
- The smuggler's path from the Brusio stop in Tirano; 1 day
- Poschiavo and lake tour (1 day)
- From the Bernina Pass to Cavaglia on foot through woods and giant pots
- Ascent to Diavolezza, the most beautiful panoramic balcony on the Bernina group
- Pontresina and the Val Roseg, the valley of the tits
- St. Mortiz and the Upper Engadine Lake Tour.
SEE THE PROGRAM IN THE APPROPRIATE SECTION