In collaboration with Ieia, a cartoon life we created the 2014/15 campaign:
"I SAY NO TO NEW YEAR'S BARRELS,
I HAVE A FEAR OF DOGS "
If for humans it is a day of celebration and fun, for all of us animals it is a real nightmare.
Loud, sudden and repeated noises are the cause of many deaths every year in the canine species.
We dogs have much more sensitive organs compared to those of humans: our hearing is finer than that of people, so much so that we can perceive sounds that humans cannot hear: in us quadrupeds terror is unleashed when barrels explode making us almost always run away to some corner, apparently more "safe" for us ... many of us lose our bearings and risk being hit by cars if they are within reach of the road, while others cannot hold their hearts.
Dear humans, below we give you some advice:
[list line = "no" style = "style4 ″]
- avoid leaving your four-legged friend alone especially outside (balconies, terraces, gardens) ... they are part of the family, aren't they ?! We celebrate together;
- behave naturally avoiding reassuring your friend on all fours with caresses or with a tone of voice different from what is usually used because your attitude would only increase his fear;
- If your friend will choose to hide in a secluded place in the house, such as the closet or under the bed, leave him free of his choice;
- try to dampen the noise inside the house closing the curtains, shutters or shutters so that the noises of the explosions are a little more muffled inside the house;
- minimize noise explosions turning on the TV or radio at high volume;
- make it disappear dangerous items with which they could get hurt during any escapes;
- in case your animal friend is cardiopathic, hypersensitive, delicate or elderly ask your veterinarian for advice of trust;
- remember put his medal around your friend's neck if he manages to give it to himself it will be easier to track him down;
- To close any gates or doors and windows to prevent access to the outside;
- Please note that for any health emergencies you can call 118.
Happy holidays to all but WITHOUT BARRELS! BAUUUUUUU
IF YOU WANT TO SPREAD THE INITIATIVE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE ZIP WITH THE HTML PAGE WITH THE REFERENCE TO ALL THE FORMATS BY CLICKING HERE